Wednesday, April 15, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Big Ship,
Small Ship,
The Best Ship is Friendship.

Do you remember this poem/ rhyme during your school days? Well, I remember jotting it down on autograph books when I was leaving std. 6 and moving on to high school.

Well, Friendships does not just exist during our childhood days.

Recently, a close friend asked me to come up with 4 'Thank You' cards for her friends at work. She is moving on to another place of work and would like to pen a little something for her close friends at work.


I hope these would put a smile on their faces. And more importantly, her special message would be touched by these wonderful 4 pals. :)















2 comments:

  1. wow.. nice. i bet the recipients will love these specially hand made cards..:)

    ReplyDelete